Brushless dc motors
Responsive compact motor features high torque to size ratio in a stainless steel housing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Peak torque of 10 oz/in. at 7,000 rpm
- Small size, 0.75 in. diameter and 3.4 in. length
- 1.43 msec mechanical time constant, 0.15 msec electrical
- Incorporates 96-line, two-channel quadrature encoder
SERVO MAGNETICS INC.
Canoga Park, Calif.
Free ac-drive software
WIN-trAC software simplifies use of WF2 drives.
- Windows-based program for control, configuration, monitoring, and diagnosis
- RS485/Modbus protocol, allows single and multi-drop use for stand-alone and networked drives
- Suitable for single-drive, point-to-point applications
TB WOOD'S INC.