The Innovation Stage at Pack Expo 2015 and Pharma Expo 2015 is bringing together the latest technology and industry leaders in an extensive selection of free educational programming. The full session schedule is now available through the respective events and is accessible through the Pack Expo/Pharma Expo mobile app.
Spotlighting innovations in child-resistant packaging, vision guidance, contaminant detection, and belt tracking software, as well as the latest consumer trends in snacking, the Innovation Stages offer a wide range of insights into the issues transforming the world of processing and packaging.
- The Next Evolution of Metal Detection
- The Regulatory and Risk Landscape for Flexible Food Packaging
- Child-Resistant Packaging—A Flexible Option
- Innovation for Easy Packaging Machine Automation
- Advantages of Using Robotics and Advanced Sensing Technologies to Automatically Detect Leakers
- Factory Acceptance Tests: One Voice Guidelines for CPGs and OEMs
The Innovation Stages are located on the Pack Expo Las Vegas show floor in adjacent Booth Nos. C-1041, C-1045, and C-1049, and on the Pharma Expo show floor in Booth No. N-559. Sessions are 30 minutes long and start at the top of the hour.