The IMPACT Manufacturing Summit, April 6 to 8th at the Hilton Orlando, is a senior-level manufacturing summit that runs twice a year and offers attendees two days of educational sessions, research meetings, and networking. The event is only two weeks away and as a subscriber of MACHINE DESIGN, you are eligible for a Full-Access Pass, free of charge. Your pass includes full access to the world-class educational program, one-night hotel accommodation, five-star catering of all meals, opportunities to research new and upcoming technology and services, multiple networking events to build your network, and a $200 travel reimbursement.
This year’s peer-led Educational Program tackles a variety of high-level industry topics from both a business and technical standpoint.
IMPACT presentations include:
- Building on your Lean Transformation: Exploring how to Sustain Performance on the Journey to Operational Excellence! — Rich Saad, Global Director VPO, Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Robots! The Latest Trends, Technologies, and Emerging Applications in Robotics and Automation — Erik Nieves, Director of Technology and Emerging Markets, Yaskawa Motoman
- Improving the Prototype Value Stream — Jim Parejko, Vice President Continuous Improvement & Engineering and Jordan Kapitanoff, Lean Innopreneur, Bison Gear
- Hierarchy of Global Supplier Rationalization — Dave Berg, Vice President Global Sourcing & Logistics, Schrader International
- After 5S, Visual Management and Value Stream Mapping, Where Do You Go? — Rick Reed, Director of Continuous Improvement & Quality. WIKA
- Improving Efficiency and Quality with Manufacturing Execution System (MES) — Ed Kestel, Director, Manufacturing at Orbital Sciences Corp.
- Visual Management Everywhere! – Operations, Office, and Sales — Mark Preston, President, Riverwood Associates
- Automation – At the Tipping Point — Marcy Alstott, Vice President Operations, Grabit Inc.
- Global Product Development and NPI – A Silicon Valley Perspective — K.R. Subramanian, President, Strataplex Inc.
- Being Proactive in Employee Retention in your IT Department — Bob Brady, Advisor to Boeing
- Leveraging Size, Scale, Technology, and Process to your Advantage — Vic Versino, Vice President Logistics & Inventory, Redbox
- Strategic Sourcing – Optimizing Value and Reducing Total Cost of Acquisition — Bency Thomas, Sr. Strategic Sourcing Manager, Baker Hughes Inc.
- Continuous Improvement – Do You Have the Courage Necessary? A Case Study — Bill Fogel, Manufacturing Manager, Johnson & Johnson
We have hosted executives from nearly 50% of the Fortune 500 as well as from hundreds of mid-sized organizations. Typical titles of attendees include C-level, Vice Presidents, director and Manager of Manufacturing, Operations, Supply Chain, Assembly/Automation, Lean/Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, Production, Sourcing/Procurement, IT and Engineering.
TO REGISTER for your FREE pass, please go to www.impactspring.com and enter your Personal Invitation Number MD0318. (The same invitation number may be shared with colleagues who would benefit from attending IMPACT as well.)
If you have any questions regarding the event or your participation, please e-mail Kristin Hennes, Attendee Relations Executive at [email protected] or call (310) 870-1308, Ext. 104.