Learn how to apply Design for Six Sigma to electronics cooling, for a methodical approach that can improve performance and de-risk aspects of product development, in this article by experienced thermal design expert - Wendy Luiten.
- Performance vs heat dissipation considerations
- Evaluating complex heat flow paths & thermal resistances
- How product design phases complicate thermal analysis
- Design for Six Sigma (DfSS) applied to electronics cooling
- Value added in early architecture stage simulation before detailed design