Available Now On Demand
Duration: 1 hour
Sponsored By: Stratasys Direct Manufacturing
3D printing has been driving true change across industries by improving product innovation and time to market, streamlining traditional manufacturing processes and reducing costs. While 3D printing technology plays a strategic role in many of the world’s leading manufacturers, companies are now taking the next step into Industry 4.0 - aligning additive manufacturing with the factory floor. This transformation is real, with analysts estimating an economic impact of $230 - $550 billion per year by 2025. In this webinar attendees will discover how 3D printing is being used to:
- Provide new opportunities for growth and leadership
- Transform business models by creating unprecedented operational efficiency
- Deliver unparalleled agility to the supply chain
- Accelerate time-to-market.
- Empower organizations to be more competitive
- Solidify market leadership in an evolving business environment.
Chief Operating Officer
Stratasys Direct Manufacturing