Women’s empowerment -- what do you think? Too much, too little, or just enough?
2015 has been a strong year of rallying for female empowerment. SHE Summit, the Annual Global Women’s Empowerment Conference, this October 6-7 in NYC is one example of just how many organizations are coming together to rise the tide (and maybe the wage) for women.
Over two days there will be 80 speakers including women leading in manufacturing, politics, and other power businesses.
- Vice President, General Counsel for Bacardi North America Corporation: Marlene Gordon
- Congresswoman & Chairperson of the DNC, Debbie Wasserman Schultz
- NFL's First Female Coach (Arizona Cardinals), Jen Welter
- Former President Bank of America Wealth Management & Ellevate Business Leader, Sallie Krawcheck
- Founder of Girls Who Code, Reshma Saujani
- President & CEO, Lifeway Foods: Julie Smolyansky
- President & CEO of the U.S Fund for UNICEF: Caryl Stern
- CEO of Centre for Social Innovation: Tonya Surman
- Director of Girl Up, United Nations Foundation: Melissa Hillebrenner
Tickets are $229 for 1-day or $349 for 2-days (Use code “Empowerment” to save 20% - ends SEP 25!) - REGISTER HERE