New innovations for packaging technology including hygienic design and washdown solutions, machine safety, and Industry 4.0 (IOT) capabilities will all be on display at the Aventics booth (S-4040) during Pack Expo in Chicago this week.
Among the highlights being presented by the manufacturer of pneumatic solutions for the packaging industry:
* Products including pneumatic valves, cylinders and air preparation used in the wet area for primary packaging and processing. These products are capable of withstanding the harsh environments machines are subjected to when cleaned.
* Safety products and solutions that can be implemented in machines and systems to handle the new standards of safety required to meet current regulations.
* Demonstration on how the I/O Link can be used to help with machine uptime and predictive maintenance.
* The new ES05 (Essential Valve) pneumatic directional control valves, designed for easy manifold assembly by distributors, OEMs, integrators and even users for immediate availability.
* A new concept of an IP69K rated (high-pressure washdown) infinite position control solution with a stainless-steel air cylinder will also be on display.