Available On Demand
Sponsor: Mentor Graphics
This webinar, the first in a series of three webinars, will focus on the fundamentals of automotive lights in terms of geometry and requirements on the CFD software. It will show the complexity and point out the physics necessary to solve the simulation tasks of modern automotive lighting engineers.
What you will learn:
- The complexity of automotive lighting geometry
- The necessary physics in CFD simulations for automotive lights
- The good and bad about CFD in general
- What CAD embedded CFD means to automotive lighting engineers
- What thermal & radiometric characterization has to do with automotive lighting
Industry Manager for Automotive & Transportation
Boris Marovic is the Industry Manager for Automotive & Transportation at Mentor Graphics’ Mechanical Analysis Division and has a background in electronics and aerospace engineering. He started 2007 at Mentor Graphics (former Flomerics/NIKA) as an Application Engineer and has since then worked in a wide range of automotive projects including Automotive Lighting and determines the needs of the Mechanical Analysis Products for his industry together with the corresponding Product Managers.