Date: Thursday, April 12, 2018
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Sponsor: Applied Motion Products
Duration: 60 Minutes
From the initial steps of selecting right-sized servo motor and drive components to the final steps of creating motion, the process of applying servo systems need not be complex. This webinar breaks down that process into easily identifiable steps and provides both servo system novices and veterans alike with valuable information to make your next servo project a success.
After completing this webinar, you will be able to…
- Identify the most common motion applications and how to size for them.
- Select the optimal motor and drive components for your application.
- Identify the key installation components for AC, DC, and integrated servo systems.
- Understand the basic concepts for servo system configuration and tuning.
- Create motion using intuitive and powerful motion commands.
National Marketing Director
Applied Motion Products
Eric Rice graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and joined Applied Motion Products as an Application Engineer in 1997. He has worked in the motion control industry for 20 years, specializing in step motors, servo motors, drives and controls.