Pioneer Pump, a brand under Franklin Electric Co. Inc., has launched the ElectricPAK VFD, a robust and easy-to-transport variable frequency drive (VFD) solution that is designed to meet the demands of mobile dewatering applications without the need specialized programming skills or special training.
Key features of the system include:
- SmartPrime touchscreen interface to enhance user experience
- Simplified transport and setup with pump skid or standalone skid options
- Metal cage design for maximum VFD protection during transport
- Intuitive operation experience with easy-to-navigate graphics
- Optimized performance and durability for tough field conditions and transport.
Two VFD Configurations, Intuitive Interface
The Pioneer Pump ElectricPAK’s first configuration option involves mounting the VFD directly to the pump skid, simplifying transportation and ensuring that the pump, motor and VFD are always prepared for quick setup on the job site.
Alternatively, users can choose a standalone skid option, which provides versatility for use with different pumping systems. The standalone skid incorporates a durable metal cage design for enhanced protection during transport and shields the VFD against potential onsite hazards.
The VFD’s SmartPrime intuitive interface enables users to manage all operational aspects from a centralized hub. The control interface also allows for expedited startup and straightforward monitoring.
Overall, the unit is designed for enhanced motor control and increased durability in temporary pumping installations and helps users efficiently manage their pumping operations without the requirement of intricate programming skills.