The Plastics Industry Trade Association is accepting presentation and speaker proposals for the Business of Plastics Conference, an educational program on advanced technologies and pressing business issues that will take place during the NPE2015 international plastics exposition, held March 23-27, 2015 in Orlando, Florida.
Topics will include:
● Material Sciences: Sustainable materials, polymers, soft-touch, effects through additives, and advanced materials.
● Legal and Regulatory Affairs: Advocacy, regulatory issues, safety, global economics update.
● Accelerated Product Development: CAD, CAE, metrology, rapid prototyping, tooling.
● Substrate Enhancement Effects (Coatings):Substrate adhesion, cosmetic decorating, functional coatings, printed electronics.
● Advanced Manufacturing: Equipment / machinery, process plant upgrade, multifields of the future, simulation, product life cycle evolution.
● 3D Printing (at NPE3D): Legal and regulatory, source options / safety materials, software development update, business systems impact.
NPE is a triennial international plastics exposition solely owned and produced by SPI. NPE2015 will take place Monday through Friday, March 23-27, 2015, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando. NPE2012 had 1,933 exhibitors, 40% of which came from outside the U.S.A. The event attracted 55,359 participants, 26% of them international visitors. Visit www.npe.org.