The VariBlast Precision Air Gun is designed to deliver a focused blast of air, making it suitable for jobs that require precision and force. The lightweight gun has a variable flow trigger to provide different levels of force.
Key features of the VariBlast Precision Safety Air Gun include:
- Meets health, safety and environmental protection regulations
- Like all the company’s safety air guns, the VariBlast is CE-compliant
- Available with a standard 12-in. or 20-in. extension
- Gun body is made from high-impact polyacetal material
- Has a hanger loop for easy storage.
One of the key safety features of the VariBlast air gun is its ability to prevent blockage of the airflow at the nozzle. It also operates at a quiet noise level, ranging from 58 to 75 dBA, depending on which nozzle is used. This ensures a safe working environment and compliance with OSHA standards for dead-end pressure and sound level exposure. The gun also is compatible with a range of nozzles, which allows for customization to suit a variety of processes.