With power ratings that range from 140 to 480W and 24 to 48 VDC output options, the SPDE series offers a range of power requirements. Whether operating on AC voltage (2-phase 180 to 600 VAC and 3-phase 320 to 600 VAC) or DC voltage (2-phase 254 to 848 VDC and 3-phase 450 to 850 VDC), the power supplies are designed to deliver consistent and reliable power, according to a company release.
Key features of the SPDE compact power supplies include:
- Universal AC/DC input voltage range
- Output voltage options of 24 or 48 VDC
- Space savings of nearly 50%
- Built-in active power factor correction (PFC) for enhanced efficiency
- Efficiency rating of up to 95.6%
- Overvoltage category III compliance for added safety.
Power Supplies Comply with Industry Standards
The SPDE Series is designed for applications that require high efficiency and can endure wide operating temperatures.
The power supplies comply with CE, UKCA, UL61010 and EN62368-1 standards to meet and exceed industry expectations. The integrated diagnostics and protection functions—which include output short circuit, overcurrent, overvoltage and overtemperature protections—ensure maximum output stability and safeguard connected devices, per the release.