The amplifier is a plug-in module for the HBM PMX data-acquisition and control system. It acquires up to four channels of data from torque transducers simultaneously with an analog bandwidth up to 6 kHz. The PX460 also acquires encoder signals up to 2 MHz with absolute precision. The amplifier interfaces with most reaction arm-based dynamometers.
Available measurement modes include:
- Four torque flanges (T10, T12, T40) for torque or rotational speed measurement (without detection of the direction of rotation).
- Two measurement channels for simultaneous measurement, for rotational speed and angle of rotation (with detection of the direction of rotation).
- One measurement channel for simultaneous measurement, for rotational speed and angle of rotation or reference signal recognition.
- Two angular/incremental encoders each, SSI, PWM sensors, magnetic transducers or pulse counters.
- Four measurement channels for frequency measurement up to 2 MHz.
HBM Inc., 19 Bartlett St., Marlborough, MA 01752, (800) 578-4260